CoSyLLab brings together people with talent from different disciplinary backgrounds fields such as education, psychology, digital art, computer science and engineering. They study how cutting edge technology affordances can better support the processes of learning, and teaching.
CoSyLLab members design, develop and validate effective, efficient, interactive, and engaging networked learning environments, such as:
- Digital educational games like EduAtlas
- Learning Analytics Apps e.g. the LAER application
- Graphical Learning Design Tools like the CADMOS tool
- Movement-based Learning Games using natural user interaction technologies such as Kinect-based learning games
- New modules for Learning Management Systems, such as Moodle