- Master of Science (M.Sc.), University of Piraeus, Department of Digital Systems, dissertation with subject: “Case study: Implementing reading pleasure activities with the use of digital technology for the development of creative writing in foreign students”. Supervisor: Dr Symeon Retalis
- Bachelor (B.A.) in Philosophy – Pedagogy and Psychology (expertise in Pedagogy), National and Kapodistrian University of Athens, School of Philosophy.
- September 2012 – Present: Research Assistant in the University of Piraeus - Computer Supported Learning Engineering Laboratory (CosyLlab)
- October 2014 - May 2015: Teacher trainer in the use of ICT in Education and teaching practise - University of the Aegean, Action of Digital Culture.
- Since 2015: Linguistic Editor, project “Kallipos - Hellenic Academic e-books”. Liquistic editing of books related to digital technology and ICT.
- November 2006 - December 2014: Tutor of Greek as a foreign language.
- Innovative approaches in the design of learning environments
- ICT in Education
- Educational use of digital storytelling
- Computer Supported Collaborative Learning (CSCL)
- Learning Management Systems (LMS)
- Instructional Design
- Adult Learning
- Special Education and development of adapted applied learning courses for students with disabilities
Member of the implementation team of the international & internal projects:
- LiRe: Lifelong Readers, 01/10/2011-30/10/2013
- CareNet: building ICT competences in the care sector to improve the quality of life of older people, 01/12/12 – 31/12/13
- Digital storytelling in classroom! , 01/05/2013 – 31/07/2013
- Εκμάθηση Ελληνικών σε αλλοδαπούς, 01/03/2013 – 30/04/2013
- M4ALL: motion- based adaptable playful learning experiences for children with motor and intellectual disabilities, 01/12/2012 – 30/12/2014
- SAILS: Strategies for Assessment of Inquiry Learning in Science, 01/11/2011-30/10/2015
- PREATY: Proposing Modern E-Assessment Approaches and Tools to Young and Experienced in-service Teachers, 01/01/2013-31/12/2015
- Kallipos project, European Social Fund/Ε.S.F., Ministry of Education, Operational Programme “Education and Lifelong Learning”.
- SERCo: Social Entrepreneurship for Roma Communities, 01/12/2015 - in progress
- ALdia: Accessible Learning Design, Implementation and Accreditation, 01/01/2016 - in progress.