- Master in Career Counseling and Guidance. Faculty of Philosophy, Pedagogy and Psychology, National Kapodistrian University of Athens, School of Philosophy - IN PROGRESS
- Bachelor in Philosophy, Pedagogy and Psychology, National Kapodistrian University of Athens, School of Philosophy
- September 2015-present : Scientific associate at Computer Supported Learning Engineering Laboratory, CoSyLLab, University Of Piraeus, Department of Digital Systems, Associate Professor Symeon Retalis.
- September- June 2015: Project Manager in «1-1 iPad in the classroom - Evaluating the learning experience» project, University of Piraeus Research Center, Supervisor: Dr. Symeon Retalis, Professor, Department of Digital Systems, funded by iSquare the official distributor of Apple products in Greece and Cyprus.
- April until June 2015: teacher in 3rd High School of Argiroupolis, due to participation in the program of NSRF.
- May 2014: Responsible in research and information for teachers of Greek Secondary School under the program of National Kapodistrian University of Athens led by Mrs. Christina Nova-Kaltsouni.
- November until January 2014: Internship at the Music School of Alimos, specializing in the teaching of Ancient Greek to pupils in second class of High School.
- April 2013 until March 2014: Responsible in research of satisfaction retail customer survey in Exceed Consulting.
- Educational research projects
- ICT in Education
Member of the implementation team of the international & internal projects:
- ALdia-Accessible Learning design, implementation and accreditation
- SAILS: Strategies for Assessment of Inquiry Learning in Science
- 1-1 iPad in the classroom - Evaluating the learning experience
- Educational Environmental Atlas for Greece”, WWF Hellas